Friday 20 May 2011

Spitfire texture Draft 02



Above is the Turntable of the first fully textured drat of the exterior elements of the Spitfire. I have no sent this turntable to the clients to get some feedback and thoughts. During that time I plane to start on the interior and start getting that textured ready for first renders by the end of next week.

Below are a selection of images showing the development of the colour and textures of the exterior. Alot of it was tweak colours and dirt here and there to give that look of wear and tear. For some of the objects I textured completely in Mudbox as I have learnt some nice techniques to get some nice texture outcome.






 The image below and above show the example of myself tweaking the colours and saturation of different elements to make sure they blend together. Top image shows how I brightened up some of the textures as they seems to dark and no variation in colour.



No comments:

Post a Comment